V8s cant remember password

Thanks guys I did read on here to try 3327 but wasnt sure if that was what I needed. The box isnt mine so I aint messing with it, will let you know on the number though

Hey Bees---are you joining me in the sightless department m8----both myself and Kremmen initially posted these passwords many moons ago and they tend to pop up in posts every now and then.

3327=master reset password
6666=network config password
0000/1234 are the pre-set parental codes

Reaper.

Ive not heard anything so I can only guess its all good. cos he isnt one to sit quietly in a corner if you get me

You are absolutely correct Reaper.This was from a post by Kremmen about 2 years ago.Apologies if I have trodden on someones toes

Just wondering, its a lil off topic but it is password related.... i have a V8S Openbox which i havent yet set up for operation, but can the adult channels be hidden or can they have a password or parental password to keep out of young childrens view? This is mainly aimed at Reaper cause i know he knows his stuff with these boxes but anyone else who might know? Thanks in advance people

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

Either delete the channels via the channel list or go into parental control and turn the password to edit and install your own
Reaper.

Hey Bees---are you joining me in the sightless department m8----both myself and Kremmen initially posted these passwords many moons ago and they tend to pop up in posts every now and then.

Definitely sightless !!! lol

It's taken me 5 days to see this post lol

Back