v8s sale

tommo38

need a name and shame on here? being pissed about by someone for two days,
when all i was trying to do was sell someone a cheaper than fleabay v8s,
has NOT made me a happy chappy!!is it this,is it that,send me some pics,does
it have a remote,up to date firmware? etc etc and then nothing!!
you know who you are

Trouble is that people still go back to eBay and buy NON OE Boxes for stupid money, they will be back as same people get dodgy unstable lines from rogue traders and all because they think cheap!
I always find it amazing that even at say £100-£150 an OE with a Complete Set up is still minimum 1/2 the cost of Sky for Year and the following years even more savings LOL
As the Wise Old Reaper (Sorry maybe not Old LOL) says "nothing as Queer as Folk"

not rights some people?? a hell of a lot of helpful genuine people on this site,
which is why i stick around.learned a lot from some,and still learning.
made a few mistakes too,like ordering my own golden box instead of from
the man (reaper) but hes still willing to help me out,when needed.
so all in all,good site,good people(mostly) ha

We are here to help not hinder each other---I have this problem that I assume everyone is as easy going as me so I take people at face value---I'm fully registered as blind and you would be amazed at how many so-called honest people try to rip me off in shops and places. But I've been lucky and have a great family and close friends who try to be my guardian angels [and I'm the reaper lol] I've learnt that trust is earned and if that is broken---walk away or "clobber the sh**e out of them"
Reaper.

Sorry tommo38 seems I've really rattled your cage pal. It wasn't my intention to "piss u about for two days" after asking you a couple questions about the sale of your box and getting u to email me some photos. I didn't realise my head was over a barrel to shake on it there and then as I was just enquiring further and had told u I was also looking at some on eBay. If I was I was definitely going to buy it from u if have said so and then sent u payment but I never confirmed anything with u so please don't paint a bad picture of me to everyone on the forum when I haven't even been on it for almost a week. I hope u get ur box sold if u haven't already as it seems like a decent offer.

No hard feelings.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Sorry tommo38 seems I've really rattled your cage pal. It wasn't my intention to "piss u about for two days" after asking you a couple questions about the sale of your box and getting u to email me some photos. I didn't realise my head was over a barrel to shake on it there and then as I was just enquiring further and had told u I was also looking at some on eBay. If I was I was definitely going to buy it from u if have said so and then sent u payment but I never confirmed anything with u so please don't paint a bad picture of me to everyone on the forum when I haven't even been on it for almost a week. I hope u get ur box sold if u haven't already as it seems like a decent offer.

No hard feelings.

p.s I literally just remembered about your box being for sale and logged into to tk to see if it was still available as I was ready to take it.

ah well nothing as queer as folk, eh
[emoji38]

No hard feelings.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk[/QUOT
E]

Your name wasn't mentioned pal, and you wasn't the only one!! I was waiting on a reply after I had sent the pics, and if u had replied and said I'm just checking something out,that would of been fine.but I didn't hear anything at at all for days,and thought a quick reply either way would of been the right thing to do?

Anyways its been sold now, so no worries.

Back