V9S channels missing

Lucas1985

Hi Guys/Girls,

I currently have a v9s openbox and I have lost most my channels. I have updated the channel list from the network and for the FTA channels I get 'service unavailable' and for the others I get 'Scrambled Channel'.

I have done a full reset and firmware update but still nothing. I also did a blind scan which got me back about 30 channels but still most FTA are missing and many of the others are too.

The dish is a static sky dish, recently installed by sky and my sky box works perfectly when connected, so I do not believe its a dish position problem.

Any ideas much appreciated. I am currently on my 6th hour trying to fix the problem.

Thanks

I can't be sure but I'd bet you need to change the LNB on end of your dish as pound to peanuts it's for sky Q.

Google is your friend.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I can't be sure but I'd bet you need to change the LNB on end of your dish as pound to peanuts it's for sky Q.

Google is your friend.

Good luck

Thanks for the reply. It is Sky Q that is installed but the openbox was working fine up until yesterday. Now nothing?

Don't know what to tell you apart from sky Q based lnbs are not compatible with very much other than sky Q boxes. There's plenty of info on it and a replacement option lnb as well so you can have both back. About all I can tell you sorry.

Good luck

Hi Guys/Girls,

I currently have a v9s openbox and I have lost most my channels. I have updated the channel list from the network and for the FTA channels I get 'service unavailable' and for the others I get 'Scrambled Channel'.

I have done a full reset and firmware update but still nothing. I also did a blind scan which got me back about 30 channels but still most FTA are missing and many of the others are too.

The dish is a static sky dish, recently installed by sky and my sky box works perfectly when connected, so I do not believe its a dish position problem.

Any ideas much appreciated. I am currently on my 6th hour trying to fix the problem.

Thanks
I have the same problems and I am using Openbox V8s. Has anyone came up with an answer???

All Sky channels & most others have gone off about a month ago on openboxes and others Sat based have . Only VM boxes are still online .
There is no fix for Sat based boxes atm , and looks like is gonna stay that way.
IPTV is the only option now.Ive been using it for a cpl weeks..its not perfected yet..but so far im impressed
with it. If you need a test line for iptv there is a dedicated thread for this.Hope this helps
laserguy100

Back