Video on demand on zgemma h2h. Dreamplex???

Alpz

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I have a zgemma with the woosh build and noticed the iptv apps. Some of these apps work and some dont apparantly this might be down to my network provider.

Ideally what im looking for is video on deman on the box for movies and tv shows. I did see on youtube a thing called dreamplex. And i am happy to buy a supcription to get a decent and easy to assess streams. Im abit tired of my kodi and have to flip between boxes.

thank you

click the blue button when on the iptv,reset the hosts..basically it gets rid of the apps not working.i tend to use series watch..try it and see how u get on.

click the blue button when on the iptv,reset the hosts..basically it gets rid of the apps not working.i tend to use series watch..try it and see how u get on.
Ok will try that out. But think i tried that app when i clicked on folders it said it was empty

been able to watch the wrestling without any problems. Just want to watch my tv shows in hd without failed links. Or else ill be going back onto netflix

keep it upto date matey,it will ask for updates daily.theres quite a few I use it for but cant remember off top of my head.go into plug ins click green,download an extension called albatross,thats pretty good for sky sports etc..

keep it upto date matey,it will ask for updates daily.theres quite a few I use it for but cant remember off top of my head.go into plug ins click green,download an extension called albatross,thats pretty good for sky sports etc..

Ill give that a go. How do add extensions?

click plug ins,at the bottom u will see red button to remove and green to download.press green it will give u a list,extensions is second one down,hope this helps

IPTV player plugin, if not available, I advise to flash with ipab image

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have the iptv plugin. But doesn't work as well as I wanted it to. I'm used up kodi and real debrid so wanted similar package of hi quality viewing

IPTV player plugin, if not available, I advise to flash with ipab image

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

some of them work better than others, some of those items on iptv player for example arconai if I play a stream of there its almost always has sound syncing issues, whereas some of the other ones work perfectly, I have no idea why they would be like that unless its something in the way its setup, other ones just say there is no room on hdd on the zgemma when you click on them, some like icefilms tend to work if you use a vpn with them.

some of them work better than others, some of those items on iptv player for example arconai if I play a stream of there its almost always has sound syncing issues, whereas some of the other ones work perfectly, I have no idea why they would be like that unless its something in the way its setup, other ones just say there is no room on hdd on the zgemma when you click on them, some like icefilms tend to work if you use a vpn with them.

one thing else I notice about the iptv app is most days it prompts you to update it, and you update it and then sources that you were using which were fine before some say there are no items to display when you click on them and as for dreamplex installed that yesterday and that doesn't seem to work either, last I tried that was over a year ago on a older box and was working fine then but no joy now just says "list index out of range" when it trys to find your media

Back