Cable Virgin sid not found in PAT

jamesyc

HI,

I got the H1 box and I have scanned the channels into the box but I cannot view them. I get an error saying that the sid is not found in PAT. Has anyone any idea what this is about using the cable tuner? I would be extremely grateful if someone could have a fix for me with this.

Thanks in advance.

there are so many different provider areas is it a case of jus one will work for me or what? I have some channels coming through, chennel 4 and 5.

I have my net id and i have it input but the majority of channels just are not coming up. i couldnt do a scan with my net id as it came up error so i did a provider scan to get the channels in my epg but most have the black screen and teh error message.

im doing that at the moment as my H1 was stuck on boot. im a the part to input a cccam but it doesnt recognise the test line i have been given. I could be editing it wrong when inputting through filezilla.

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 PM ----------

im also not receiving the HD channels, just some SD bbc and channel 5.

If using Vix this needs to go into ect folder for c lines Nlines work better with Mg whick both files in usr/keys if you need more help pm me

Back