Virmin

If you have the channel but can't see a picture on hd channels it's a signal problem but it could still be your line
With vm too strong a signal is as bad as too weak a signal

Go to autobouquetsmaker and delete all bouquets
then update provider files
then perform a manual scan which will create all bouquets again and the channels will then show up

Hi,

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, I have done the above and the channels are now working however I don't have any bouquets. How do I create new bouquets?

Thanks in advance.

any help appreciated here,im running cable through a v8 golden and have just updated the box as my cam kept turning itself off.
bottom line is i forgot to save all details(i know i know) anyway i reinstalled my line,scanned for channels
and am now missing some.these being all bt sports channels apart from bt sport 1 hd, all sky movies hd also some channels are not clearing,or clear after a few minutes and then scramble again.
cheers tom

have you updated provider files in autobouquetsmaker?
have you got the right netid set?

BT Sports SD have been removed but the HD versions are all still there, as are the HD movies

hi mate,box ive got doesnt auto bouquet,i have to sort my channels manually after channel scan.
also i dont have the option of net id on this box,just the frequency,modulation and symbol rate.
i had to find my area then put in the frequency,then play around with the Qam BETWEEN 64 and 256.
have got some channels back now,bt sports hd all back and some movies hd,but cannot get mutv at all or boxnation hd

hi mate,box ive got doesnt auto bouquet,i have to sort my channels manually after channel scan.
also i dont have the option of net id on this box,just the frequency,modulation and symbol rate.
i had to find my area then put in the frequency,then play around with the Qam BETWEEN 64 and 256.
have got some channels back now,bt sports hd all back and some movies hd,but cannot get mutv at all or boxnation hd

I have the same box and just been reading on the manufacturers site that a lot of people have been struggling with the cam disconnecting on the box and having to constantly reboot the box etc i have heard its something to do with them trying to combat clone boxes but its affecting genuine boxes aswell etc

any help appreciated here,im running cable through a v8 golden and have just updated the box as my cam kept turning itself off.
bottom line is i forgot to save all details(i know i know) anyway i reinstalled my line,scanned for channels
and am now missing some.these being all bt sports channels apart from bt sport 1 hd, all sky movies hd also some channels are not clearing,or clear after a few minutes and then scramble again.
cheers tom
V8 Golden
http://freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9&sid=e9981dde4bf266a6a10d85335088ba3c

Back