VirtualZap plugin for the sky Q skin

you could say in the h2s section but i have the h2h so i should post it in there but i thoght this would be the best place because its in the same section of the skyQ skin so more may see it thanks ill have a look at yours the one i posted says dm800se at the end

you could say in the h2s section but i have the h2h so i should post it in there but i thoght this would be the best place because its in the same section of the skyQ skin so more may see it thanks ill have a look at yours the one i posted says dm800se at the end
I can send you a link of the vzap plugin i use. It been remodified...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

yes please or share here for others and maybe the picons

that would be good chabs cheershatsoff

do i just ftp to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions and great a folder called Virtual Zap and place all contents in there or does different files go in separate locations

do i just ftp to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions and great a folder called Virtual Zap and place all contents in there or does different files go in separate locations
Just ftp the whole Virtual Zap folder to: usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extension

No need to creat a folder by that name.

i dont have a folder called virtual zap in the dropbox account it shows separate files
Screenshot (77).jpg
if i click download at the top right it downloads a zip file called VirtualZap.zip then ibside that it has all the contents so do ftp the zipefile?

hmm, still getting blank background...................
Have you set it up?? You need to set the plugin to use picons and pip

Only get Usage \ show picons \ remember last service in the plugin menu
Sorry it is bcz Your box does not support pip...

thought the H series of Zgemma was supported?

hmm, still getting blank background...................
Have you set it up?? You need to set the plugin to use picons and pip

Only get Usage \ show picons \ remember last service in the plugin menu
Sorry it is bcz Your box does not support pip...

thought the H series of Zgemma was supported?
Thats what I have been told. I dont use the Zgemma boxes. I have an old spare cloud ibox 3 4 playin around with...But my xpeedlx does hv pip...but not the ibox...

Back