vix build for zgemma h5.2tc

this sounds similar to 'remote fallback receiver' in the settings. i use this across the 2 rooms in the house i have zgemmas. if all tuners are in use on ine if the boxes it could stream the requested channel over from the zgemma in the other room if that has spare tuners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't find this option in "settings" mate.

It's not a plugin on the latest vix. You go into Tuner Configuration and select client mode with the yellow button.
For some reason it will only show up on certain skins as well so you may need to change to default skin to set it up.
I've set my SF8 up this afternoon and it only took 10 mins.
Clean flash and then client mode imports channels and epg from the host receiver.

I was thinking of the rcsc plugin.

Channel importer now yes I use it on my Edision for my VU downstairs. Works a treat

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I think it was developed from the channel importer plugin.
Brilliant idea though, no need for any tuners or feeds on the client box, just a decent network connection.
Got my NAS mounted to watch recordings and full freesat/cable epg for live tv.
No need for a line on the client box either as the host does all that.

and you all know you have to have a working e2 cable box with line to send it over to another e2 receiver and that means tuner and epg no longer work on slave unit.

I have been reading your post, and i would like to acquire the patched Vix image if possible, been having issues finding a decent image for my Zgemma H52tc box, thanks in advance
What images have you tried? I must admit Wooshbuild works great on the H5.2tc - I just prefer Vix.

What images have you tried? I must admit Wooshbuild works great on the H5.2tc - I just prefer Vix.
Wooshbuild V6 not working with Sub, not seeing the network-(vermin) although network tests OK- beta Wooshbuild version works but i have probs with recording, Ipab gets stuck on boot after restart, looking for an alternative image that works

I suggest you re flash with wooshbuild v6 its one of the best builds for your box

I have tried it on my zgemma H5.2tc and found it to be very stable

Why did your sub not work with this build we need more info :(y):

I suggest you re flash with wooshbuild v6 its one of the best builds for your box

I have tried it on my zgemma H5.2tc and found it to be very stable

Why did your sub not work with this build we need more info :(y):
I would like to use Wooshbuild V6 but i have flashed several times and i am getting the same issue each time, my box will not connect to my network, i can run a network test OK but if i try connecting via IP on my PC i get no response, hence why i cannot connect to my Sub- beta Wooshbuild V6 works but i have problems recording. I used V5 previously with Sly with no problems

Check the network info on your box, Menu -> Information -> Network

If the IP is 192.168.0.1 then it's not connected.

Also if you can log into your router from your computer, it should show somewhere what devices are connected to it, is your box listed?

How are you connecting to your router, wifi or cable?

I think it was developed from the channel importer plugin.
Brilliant idea though, no need for any tuners or feeds on the client box, just a decent network connection.
Got my NAS mounted to watch recordings and full freesat/cable epg for live tv.
No need for a line on the client box either as the host does all that.

hi, im going to be uploading the latest Vix to my Vu Solo SE V2 which has a twin cable tuner. I have a now pretty useless Zgemma H2S wth wooshbuild v5. Is there any way i can get this feature to work so i can use the Zgemma as a client box? thanks. Also does it use one tuner from the cable box to work ?

Back