vix build for zgemma h5.2tc

Thanks for the link, looks like i will go down the vix route on the H2S. is there any special guide needed to install it on the H2S? i downloaded the channelimporter plugin for H2S in wooshbuild but it does not come up in the plugin browser for some reason.

My house is CAT6 networked so hoping this will work a treat. Sort of wishing i went for a Vu Uno 4k box as it has 8 tuners!

Just flash ViX and setup video mode and network as usual.
Go to Tuner Config and press yellow button for Client Mode and enter the IP address of the host box.
Save and exit. Box will reboot (Takes longer than usual because it's importing channels and EPG).

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-27_19-2-13.png
    upload_2017-7-27_19-2-13.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 60
I've done the same my h2s is a 'multi room' box using a tuner on my VU+Uno 4K - install Channel importer on the h2s, enter the details of your vu box into the plugin and go for it. You can remove/disable abe2 and crossepg downloader as they are no longer needed (unless still using sat channels) as channels import imports the epg from the vu as well

managed to get it working using wooshbuild on the H2S. So didn't have to install VIX. works really well, pretty amazed that now have multiroom in HD! Grog68 are you able to use all 8 tuners on your Uno 4K for use with channel importer?

Have both boxes next to each other but will move the H2S to the bedroom. All my rooms are satellite cabled up and already have freesat on the bedroom tv, so will prob disable the sat tuner on the H2S.

You'll need to ask your provider if they allow so many connections. Some allow 2 others allow multroom so maybe 4 but best speaking to your provider

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Grog68 are you able to use all 8 tuners on your Uno 4K for use with channel importer?
I haven't tried lol, I only set it up in the back room instead of putting it up in the loft but it hardly gets used.
You'll need to ask your provider if they allow so many connections. Some allow 2 others allow multroom so maybe 4 but best speaking to your provider
I agree, some providers may not like you using all tuners at once. I've not got round to using all my tuners at once yet :)

I've done the same my h2s is a 'multi room' box using a tuner on my VU+Uno 4K - install Channel importer on the h2s, enter the details of your vu box into the plugin and go for it. You can remove/disable abe2 and crossepg downloader as they are no longer needed (unless still using sat channels) as channels import imports the epg from the vu as well

For some reason the EPG is not being imported despite ticking that option in the channels importer menu, which is a but annoying.

I found it took a little while to copy over, I also sent a customer instructions and he said the same, no epg but then by the time I had replied to his email he said it had loaded.

it amazes me how many users want a cracked vix image on their boxes:grimacing::grin:

Because it's a really good image, comes with softcam manager already installed and much less bloatware?
I use it on all my boxes wherever possible. Just a shame about OpenViX not supporting Zgemmas.
I prefer to use a patched ViX image than OpenATV any day of the week.

I had only ever used vix on my boxes, until i bought a zgemma...now i'm running a patched version of vix on my H5,2tc.... Thanks to dale 1983

I PM'd dale a few days ago for OpenVix but haven't received a reply. Can someone PM me a download link for the OpenVix for ZGemma H5.2TC?

Thanks.

Ive just tried it m8, and it showed up as being there.. ????? Scroll right to the bottom of the thread m8

Back