vix build for zgemma h5.2tc

As far as i am aware they have not been clones for years ?
More a case of they missed the gravy train and now trying to hitch a ride ?

Reactions: xsi
I bet AirDigital will be happy though, a little healthy competition can only be good for the end user.
The forum sponsor always linked to lots of images so one more will be a bonus :(y):

Zgemma H7S & H7C are now on sale over yonder.
The forum sponsor is still cheaper as offering free shipping though.

EDIT: Just noticed that the new rivals are offering a 2 year warranty.

OpenViX will be available later this week woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
aaaa..now that will explain why a certain poster comes on here, who has started to come over from the other side and has started to give his tuppenceworth on posts over here, He shot posts down big time over there about Zgemma`s. and now has the cheek to show face over here...No...not naming any name. but please...please don't make him a MOD on here..FFS...

Last edited:
aaaa..now that will explain why a certain poster comes on here, who has started to come over from the other side and has started to give his tuppenceworth on posts over here, He shot posts down big time over there about Zgemma`s. and now has the cheek to show face over here...No...not naming any name. but please...please don't make him a MOD on here..FFS...

Yes, best not to make the person a mod here. He would deal with people who advertise their goods on the forum and e-bay. Then want to sell it by PM. When caught out, they become abusive.

Just wanted to run something past you. Blueboy doesn't want to go through ebay, here or on paypal as a goods transaction. Wants me to pay as paypal gift but wants no proper listing anywhere and refuses to create one. Any time I ask him to, gets aggressive etc. For him to post something on my wanted ad here has taken 3 days. I had no idea who he was. I was watching his box on ebay and he suddenly pulled the listing and then started messaging me saying take my number and pay me.

I came here to help people with ABM issues. So you can go please yourself wullboy/blueboy

BTW, I joined here in June to help people with ABM issues. The decision to support Zgemma receivers by OpenVix was made a few weeks ago.

If telling people "your receiver is not supported on a forum, and advising to use an official image for their receiver and a forum that supports it is shooting down, then I am pleased I did that instead of being rude to people as other non-moderators were/are.

Last edited:
Yes, best not to make the person a mod here. He would deal with people who advertise their goods on the forum and e-bay. Then want to sell it by PM. When caught out, they become abusive.

I came here to help people with ABM issues. So you can go please yourself wullboy/blueboy

BTW, I joined here in June to help people with ABM issues. The decision to support Zgemma receivers by OpenVix was made a few weeks ago.

If telling people "your receiver is not supported on a forum, and advising to use an official image for their receiver and a forum that supports it is shooting down, then I am pleased I did that instead of being rude to people as other non-moderators were/are.
Abu your on a few forums i belong to and have always found you to be fare and helpful to everyone. :

Last edited by a moderator:
Vix is just a marketing tool of a certain online satellite shop, Vix team argued that they don't support zgemma because they are "clones" which of course was not true, the real reason was Zgemma were not a brand sold by ******** of ******and at that time Zgemma were undercutting all of the brands sold by the certain online satellite shop . Vix only create for images for receivers sold by a certain online satellite shop (maybe vix are funded by this shop)

It's not a coincidence that as soon as "mentioned satellite shop" start selling Zgemma receivers, Vix suddenly start creating images for them....after previously stating they would never support zgemma because they are clones (the manufacturer of Zgemma previously manufactured clone receivers apparently before going legit with Zgemma brand, none of the Zgemma receivers were clones).

OpenPLi started supporting Zgemma receivers very early on after confirming they were not clones and Zgemma had their own driver team's with access to developers. OpenPLi have a strong anti clone ethos as well, they won't make images for clones. It was only vix who were using the "Zgemma are clones" fake news line, for the reasons mentioned earlier in this post.

Last edited:
Back