VM plug and play wanted

Palme1s

While i would like to setup my own box in the future i'm after a plug and play single tuner box on Virgin with a reliable line included ready to go as I don't have the time or patience at the moment to start from scratch. The Miracle box mini hybrid seems to be the most recommended from what I've read on here. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

I dont think anyone sells these as plug and play due to the different cable areas throughout the country.

Bees has done some detailed guidance on here on how to set them up. it is not difficult and once it is done its done

Save some money and setup your self plus setting up will give you a better understanding of the box if you run into issues unlike buying it setup you won't have a clue where to start

setting cable box's up isnt very hard m8 the only extra thing you do is add the id network code thing which is easy to get hold of dont stress m8 lol

WOS got some cheap edision os mini cables for £79 comes with vix or atv pre flashed ive had mine for just over a month now and runs fine the hardest part is finding a good line provider ;)

feel free to msg me if you want any help as just set my one up

Last edited:
Back