VM ROI

@jwigley where did you get those updated picons please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where i got them, probably another forum tho. (dont think i can mention the name in here) To be honest i can't remember who's pack they were as i have loads of sets downloaded. i'm not on my own laptop at the minute, but when i get my laptop back i will upload em

Not sure where i got them, probably another forum tho. (dont think i can mention the name in here) To be honest i can't remember who's pack they were as i have loads of sets downloaded. i'm not on my own laptop at the minute, but when i get my laptop back i will upload em

Think I'm having an issue updating Ra*s here . Will take a look at the source now to see if I need to update the plugin

Think I'm having an issue updating Ra*s here . Will take a look at the source now to see if I need to update the plugin

i don't use plugins for picons, more plugins you use, the more problems you have, keep it simple

come on man priorities... surely you would want to fix your scanning problem over a movie you could download in a matter of minute haha

Hi All, seem to be missing a lot of kids channels on VM Dublin line, probably not cleared the right frequencies.
Anyone know what frequencies Cartoon Network on in Dublin west.
Picked up on Freq 426.00 but not clearing.
Dublin 6885
Any help appreciated.
On Amiko Mini Combo HD

Back