VM ROI

Cartoon network frequency 158 qam 256 IN missing a few frequencies myself how many channels u get
Thanks for the frequency, that worked.
I think my Issue was the cable is on a splitter and was not receiving the channel. slgith move of the cable and
up it pops.

Anyone know what the current PPV frequency is on Dublin Cable.

Have it on 426.00 and 372.00 but neither showing up when I do a fresh scan.

These Amiko mini HD boxes are useless for scanning through all frequencies, painful to find.

Thanks for the frequency, that worked.
Anyone know what the current PPV frequency is on Dublin Cable.

Have it on 426.00 and 372.00 but neither showing up when I do a fresh scan.

These Amiko mini HD boxes are useless for scanning through all frequencies, painful to find.

V69Espv.png

This is from mediaportal

Thanks for that.

On the amiko you dont get an option to put in the .25 as it shows just one decimal place.
May be it will pick it up at 401.2.

Will give it a go and see what happens.
I'll any idea where I can get a list of frequencies for amiko IN missing a few

I wonder does anyone have any info for a good server for VM Dublin, I posted on the other thread to request a server but all the replies I got are for VM in UK. I thought I might get a better answer here as thread is for VM Ireland.

Thanks

Thanks for that.

On the amiko you dont get an option to put in the .25 as it shows just one decimal place.
May be it will pick it up at 401.2.

Will give it a go and see what happens.
Perfect that worked last night.

Are there any others on .5 you might be able to add.

When I get a chance I will throw up the frequencies I am aware of and we might get a definitive list.

@alan36 what are you missing?

I wonder does anyone have any info for a good server for VM Dublin, I posted on the other thread to request a server but all the replies I got are for VM in UK. I thought I might get a better answer here as thread is for VM Ireland.

Thanks
Just a thought, google search virmin Ireland cccam server?

amikos though I have two in the house I found very painful for cable, I assume most of the amikos have a similar interface and you have to do most of the work yourself I found, my amiko a4 for example, you set a net id for your area, then do a scan, it mostly picks up most channels but not all so with the net id already set you can do another scan for a all and it usually picks up the remaining ones you have missed or if you have many net ids in the area it will pick all their channels up too, so for example here in peterborough I got two of most channels, there is another option for scanning cable on my amiko and I assume it must be like a bruteforce scan and will check over 800 odd known frequencies of the uk but for some reason doesn't even pick up anything so amikos take em with a pinch of salt, in the end I got fed up with the issues associate with that brand and just got a zgemma and let autoboquets take care of it all, no issues with my vermin at all since moving over it the zgemma.

Paul Slaughter if you go to the first post of this thread you will find your answer.
A little research and you would have found it

amikos though I have two in the house I found very painful for cable, I assume most of the amikos have a similar interface and you have to do most of the work yourself I found, my amiko a4 for example, you set a net id for your area, then do a scan, it mostly picks up most channels but not all so with the net id already set you can do another scan for a all and it usually picks up the remaining ones you have missed or if you have many net ids in the area it will pick all their channels up too, so for example here in peterborough I got two of most channels, there is another option for scanning cable on my amiko and I assume it must be like a bruteforce scan and will check over 800 odd known frequencies of the uk but for some reason doesn't even pick up anything so amikos take em with a pinch of salt, in the end I got fed up with the issues associate with that brand and just got a zgemma and let autoboquets take care of it all, no issues with my vermin at all since moving over it the zgemma.

Have yet to see an advantage of the Amikos over an Enigma2 box, too many reports of being a pain to set up and then maintain the channels if there are channel changes. Is there any benefits?

Back