VM ROI

Easy
sat uses a dish mounted on the side or roof
cable would be like old upc and now called virgin media
none of the above but have broadband can use iptv or android boxes etc.
A virgin line is like finding the dodo bird long extinct ago.=card sharing line to open channels.

Cable needs a live cable feed to scan and any bb to open channels,but in ireland i think its over,iptv can work on boxes.

There's folks here with working servers and others with none.

Would the people on a working server not pass on the info to the disconnected guys to get hooked up? Or are these guys not taking any more subs or what?

There's folks here with working servers and others with none.

Would the people on a working server not pass on the info to the disconnected guys to get hooked up? Or are these guys not taking any more subs or what?
sadly not, it's the way c/s has gone, over here anyway, basically don't trust people anymore.

Also the current working server is useless the last 2 weeks. Glitching every few minutes.

Letters going out now from Virmin saying HD channels gone from August on all the old HD PVR boxes.

HD will only be available with Horizon which doesn't use any cards, Won't be long before the lots gone at this stage I'd imagine.

A lot of people have multiroom which carries HD so don't know how they are going to please customers when it's only 1 Horizon box per house.

Got a letter today.

Quotes from users also

"I got a letter today to say my sky premiums channels HD will be going from the 15th of August as my box which is not Horizon can no longer support them I assume I will be able to get a new box that will support them but that is not made clear in the letter "

"I got the same letter today. It's very disappointing news.
I've actively avoided the horizon box for years due to the ongoing issues I've read about on boards & elsewhere.
But the sky sports sd quality (not virgin media's fault i realise) is not great - nothing as good as rte, bbc etc.
I had heard that virgin have a better box from uk due to launch by year end & was hopeful of getting that but now I'm in a right pickle.
The letter does not offer a horizon box, but I'll be contacting them to find put all possible options because I'm not a happy bunny! "

"Just rang Virgin Media about this and was told that ALL HD channels are going from the HD DVR boxes, not just Sky premium.
eek.png

The letter is Sky premium specific, but she went off specially to check & said they only had that news today & that there is a technical issue which means no HD channels will work from August 15th. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Back