vm splitter

bold

TK Veteran
i have a 2 zgemma h2h boxes, need to run both boxes on cable one front and one in the back room, only problem it doesn't have a splitter, can you advice me which and where i can get from without effecting the quality. thanks.

i have a 2 zgemma h2h boxes, need to run both boxes on cable one front and one in the back room, only problem it doesn't have a splitter, can you advice me which and where i can get from without effecting the quality. thanks.
Labgear from screw fix mate

If you have vm router and two zgemma boxes, you'll need a three way splitter as the router needs a feed too.
If it distorts the picture, you'll need a powered 3 way splitter, called a HDU
EDIT:
Cpc farnell do 3 way Labgear splitters for about £4, Screwfix never seem to have these in stock

Last edited:
at the moment the router and one of the box is already connected and works well with splitter which has been there since i had the virgin box long time ago.

Adding extra cables etc throws the signal out, which means you may need a powered splitter.
Try the normal one first but you'll probably find that neither zgemma works as good as it is now, then you need the HDU, I think they're about £15

Back