1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

volume louder when adverts come on ?

Discussion in 'ALL MAG BOXES' started by patch, Dec 20, 2018.

1. patch

patch Registered

im using mag 254 with iptv , the volume needs to be turned up on certain channels , but then when adverts come on its very loud , either the certain channels have low volume or the adverts are too loud , how do i adjust this or is it a provider issue ? thanks

2. dexyweescot

dexyweescot Registered

Normal TV used to use this tactic. Not sure if its done now tho

3. Willo3092

Willo3092 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    East Midlands
    It still happens on normal TV. It's so that you can still hear their advert if you get up and put the kettle on or start talking.

4. ASHHBI

ASHHBI TK Veteran

Male
    It’s an advertising tactic. Been around for years. It’s to make you take notice what’s being advertised.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  5. nicoj24

nicoj24 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Just mute the tv or the box when advertising comes on the tv

6. Willo3092

Willo3092 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    East Midlands
    That's even worse, it attracts your attention when it goes quiet.
    There's a car or motor trade advert that comes on that's totally silent and I always think the telly's gone off.

7. stuss

stuss TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {engineering
    uk
    Have a remote to hand ...