VPN and Iptv help required

Firefella

Sorry if its been asked before buyt is it neccessary to have a vpn up and running in order to get around an isp blocing or is it down to what provider i use...

Never used a vpn but I know some people have had issues with BT and Virgin broadband.Never had any issues with sky.I think some providers have safeguard or family filters enabled so you need to disable these.

Ha Ha.....another VPN thread.

You don't need a VPN to get around the ISP blocks, you need a decent provider. The only time you need a VPN is if your ISP is throttling your speeds and this affects your streaming. I'm with BT and never had an issue.

Any provider who says you need a VPN is talking out of their ar5e and doesn't know what they are doing.

You do need to disable your ISP parental controls etc though.

dt99 I disagree with you regarding vpn, not all iptv servers are blocked but yes some are and if u are using a provider that is blocked there is no way around to watch the footy unless u use a vpn. The less known 1s are servers that are kept low key are fine but usually these are the expensive 1s. I paid 300 last yr for a full yr and no blocking as he kept it very low key and at the start it was very hard to get a sub of him as he either was paranoid r was vetting me. But you do get what u pay for on iptv if you buy from ebay expect a crap service yes cheap but id rather pay more and get a watchable service

dt99 I disagree with you regarding vpn, not all iptv servers are blocked but yes some are and if u are using a provider that is blocked there is no way around to watch the footy unless u use a vpn. The less known 1s are servers that are kept low key are fine but usually these are the expensive 1s. I paid 300 last yr for a full yr and no blocking as he kept it very low key and at the start it was very hard to get a sub of him as he either was paranoid r was vetting me. But you do get what u pay for on iptv if you buy from ebay expect a crap service yes cheap but id rather pay more and get a watchable service

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, personally I don't agree with you, but it would be a dull world if we all agreed. PS - I don't pay £300 a year and never would either and a don't need a VPN.

Last edited:
Hi mate i am on virgin media like yourself i had a zgemma star box. so i bought myself a zgemma h5.2tc dual tunner with cable and sat input so you get the free to view channels on the sat side and almost all the sly channels that we had all sports movies etc the box was less than £100 the cable line was £15 for 12 months and its a great picture. i have found iptv to be a bag of crap on fire stick vu boxs mag boxes do yoursrlf a favour and get the cable box if you get 2 months out of it if if it goes the sat way your still ££££££££££££££ in

Never used a vpn but I know some people have had issues with BT and Virgin broadband.Never had any issues with sky.I think some providers have safeguard or family filters enabled so you need to disable these.
Hello, I am after IPTV subsrciption for my smart tv. I want UK, Italy and Ghana channels. can you help me find a seller please. I want trial version to test before i buy and one that doesnt Buffer. Want one that I can be watching whats showing while changing channels if possible

Hello, I am after IPTV subsrciption for my smart tv. I want UK, Italy and Ghana channels. can you help me find a seller please. I want trial version to test before i buy and one that doesnt Buffer. Want one that I can be watching whats showing while changing channels if possible

Ha Ha.....another VPN thread.

You don't need a VPN to get around the ISP blocks, you need a decent provider. The only time you need a VPN is if your ISP is throttling your speeds and this affects your streaming. I'm with BT and never had an issue.

Any provider who says you need a VPN is talking out of their ar5e and doesn't know what they are doing.

You do need to disable your ISP parental controls etc though.

Yes, normally within the hub settings. Depends on your ISP what you need to switch off.

Sorry, I am not a seller or re-seller, you need to ask in the correct forums for a trial etc.

Also, I don't think posting your request several times will help either, you will probably just annoy people by doing this. :)

Last edited:
Admin Im not promoting any service either I just said my opinion. So folks no pm's I wont be giving any details out. Unfortunately cable aint available where i live, it took me 8 months torturing BT to get fibre optic and only after several engineers out I got it sorted and only cause the engineer was married to a relation. Although would love cable as i kniw thats a stable picture unlike IPTV

@judyboy305 I cant help sorry, there is a forum for requests but I would be very surprised if you get ghana channels as more iptv servers only do popular networks

Sorry, I am not a seller or re-seller, you need to ask in the correct forums for a trial etc.

Also, I don't think posting your request several times will help either, you will probably just annoy people by doing this. :)
ok.. can you direct me to the right forum please

Back