Satellite VPN help

Here is a reply I got from my supplier, unfortunately I’m not technically more minded so can anyone explain what he means simply.

all devices are locked to ips.

as your device is locked to your ip you cant use it on vpn as the von will be coming from a diff address

As per earlier post I have setup digibit vpn through the easy vpn app on the box.
Thanks in advance

So your supplier has completely changesd their stance on using a vpn with their service, but let you go out and subscribe to one first?

If you're not tied into a long subscription with them then you should consider taking your business elsewhere because they don't sound like they have a clue what they're talking about.

So your supplier has completely changesd their stance on using a vpn with their service, but let you go out and subscribe to one first?

If you're not tied into a long subscription with them then you should consider taking your business elsewhere because they don't sound like they have a clue what they're talking about.

6 months in on a 1yr sub. They are pretty good service wise up until a couple of weeks ago when they had a line leak, he told me to get vpn lol.
In fairness they fixed the issue within a few days so now he say I don’t need vpn. Until the next time it happens.....

Back