VPN Info and suggestions

Not sure of your point anymore. First you sing the praises of VPN's then you contradict yourself about them keeping logs etc. Paranoid or not, you say you can't trust VPN's or the likes of Unblockr not to keep logs or release titbits of info if they're asked for it and inclined to do so? Seems we've reached some sort of agreement, unless I've misread?
That has been my point, where does the lack of trust stop?
Yes I've heard of the snoopers charter and most certainly hate May, each and every one of her cronies but I do nothing that's illegal, let em waste their time on me.

Nothing you have said has changed my stance from the outset which has been get a good isp that doesn't block stuff in the first place, there's your freedom!

Not contradicting just pointing out the reason that I use a VPN as we seemed to start going down that route.....and I was just stating just because your sat behind one doesn't make you invisible (A lot of people think this as mentioned!). I think we've covered the reason for and against them....it's not just about a ISP that don't block stuff it's about "privacy" in my eyes....I just prefer my ISP and all other agency's not to have my browsing monitored. I'm not doing anything illegal, but I like the idea of freedom...your idea of freedom is just a ISP that doesn't "block sites" mine is "privacy" :)

So tell me, why did you buy a VPN in the first place ? why do you still keep the sub? and can you access piratebay on your ISP? (pulse8)

Last edited:
Hi guys ,would like to pick some brains please I use digibit with no problems on my zgemma running wooshbuild ,laptop ,phones ,but how can I install digibit on my wife's Amazon fire tablet or my samsung tv which my iptv comes though .

I know one way round it put digibit on my router ,can I install it on a talk talk super fast router or would I have to get another router .
cheers mmm

I doubt you would be able to install a vpn on to the talk talk router (it's normally locked down and there's normally no option to install openvpn etc.) you could by your self a "GLi" router and attach that to your network, "digibit" would then supply you with your openvpn config files that you load on to the new router (round about £20.00 the new one would cost) have a read over THIS post.

Then simply connect your devices to that router for your VPN to work on your TV and the kindle etc.

Hi, just got my Draytek router and looking for a good VPN to put onto that running all my traffic from VM sh3. What’s best for routers and doesn’t lose too much speed?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mmm
Hi, just got my Draytek router and looking for a good VPN to put onto that running all my traffic from VM sh3. What’s best for routers and doesn’t lose too much speed?

Thanks

Best trying a few.
I found Nord to be the best for me.

Thanks

I use digibit works well for me and only £2.00 a month

I use digibit works well for me and only £2.00 a month

Cheers, long way off this yet can’t get the bloody router set up! Amazing what no internet access for a short while does........... empty bloody house [emoji23][emoji23]

I Couldn't set up my VPN (Express VPN), so bought Digibit and it does work ok through wooshbuild 7 but the speed drops are dramatic, i get 50 meg through Express and so far only 8 at best through Digibit. I can't even install Digibit on Windows i assume it's coz i'm running a Windows Insider build, it goes trough the installation process but doesn't install, Moral of the story, Express VPN is much better, far more servers and less complicated than Digibit, but can't be used on Wooshbuild :(

Last edited:
regarding digibit, I'm using openvpn with it....maybe you could give that a go on your windows build. (I never bothered using their installer for windows as allays used openvpn) just ask them for the config files for it, then once you have installed openvpn, put the config files in the "config" folder...

Last edited:
re:grin:igibit, I'm using openvpn with it....maybe you could give that a go on your windows build. (I never bothered using their installer for windows as allays used openvpn) just ask them for the config files for it, then once you have installed openvpn, put the config files in the "config" folder...
Thanks mate for the great info i had not thought of that ,but seeing as though i still have 6 monnths on Express VPN i will just use that on Windows and Digibit on the Zgemma woth Wooshbuild at the moment. Digibit is only £2 per month just now with a promo code. Express VPN (using OpenVPN files) is more expensive but worth it, quickest VPN i have tried.

Im sure express vpn will get added to the plugin at some point but if you look here on page 3 they do have it working
http://www.techkings.org/threads/openvpn-with-my-h2s-issue.107328/page-3
There are some instructions there but if your still struggling pm me with the files and I will help you
Thank you very much mate i appreciate the offer, i will take a look and see if i want to go that way. I'm not too bad at following instructions but if i get stuck or need any help i know who to ask. Thank you Makido.

I'm surprised it's not already added as it's one of the bigger ones, it's the only VPN with a .onion domain on TOR and payments can be made with Bitcoin so you can truelly keep yourself hidden when you are living in a censored society.

I currently have DigibitVPN with work fine but have to keep changing servers when watching Football
anyone here use Ivacy VPN

I'm starting to think vpns are as variable as any IPTV provider. I ran protonvpn with no issues for about 3 months but recently it's started stalling streams even with a high download speed.

Express vpn sorted this but I've recently had encryption issues with that as well.

Going to spend some time messing with settings, been told that using tcp connections are best.

But going of experience and what's being posted on forums vpns are variable week to week

I'm starting to think vpns are as variable as any IPTV provider. I ran protonvpn with no issues for about 3 months but recently it's started stalling streams even with a high download speed.

Express vpn sorted this but I've recently had encryption issues with that as well.

Going to spend some time messing with settings, been told that using tcp connections are best.

But going of experience and what's being posted on forums vpns are variable week to week
That's something i was not aware of and i will look in to cheers mate. BTW Express VPN's support is fantastic so if you need any info they will gladly help you

Last edited:
Back