Vpn pay by month

teflon

Hey folks
I looking for a vpn to allow me watch BBC iplayer and itv hub etc in rep of Ireland. Everyone of the recommended ones require you to pay a year in advance etc. Is there one that will work for me and allow me to pay by the month and maybe test it first?

TIA

Digibit libertyshield nord pia windscreen I think it's called most do let you pay month by month maye

Is your smart TV android or does it have app store as you could search the app store for their apps

Maybe able to get the apps in app store or sideload the apk if not then it would be either vpn router or a provider with no blocks

I bought a month of nord vpn and it says I'm connected to UK server on firetv but bbcwont play and neither will itv hub Any ideas?

I bought a month of nord vpn and it says I'm connected to UK server on firetv but bbcwont play and neither will itv hub Any ideas?
If BBC iplayer is not playing they know you are using a VPN and it will not work.

Same with ITV hub. Most offer a free trial which you use to test

What device are you using.

Last edited:
If you cant install the vpn app on your tv then you will either need to install it on your router (if it supports it) and if not you will have to install the vpn on your pc and then connect your smart tv to the pc's hotspot

I noticed that BBC iPlayer will not work with Nord!! Why would you want a vpn with BBC if you are in the UK? I just disconnect it from firestick when viewing BBC itv all4 and 5 reconnect when you have sideloaded amps!! ( the only reason I can think of is no TV licence!!)

I noticed that BBC iPlayer will not work with Nord!! Why would you want a vpn with BBC if you are in the UK? I just disconnect it from firestick when viewing BBC itv all4 and 5 reconnect when you have sideloaded amps!! ( the only reason I can think of is no TV licence!!)

Did you read my OP? I did mention rep of Ireland.

Back