VPN Zgemma

Madness

Zgemma sh2
Wooshbuild infinity

Hi guys,

I'm having big problems with speed after enabling my vpn. Vpn active on pc I'm getting 40 mbps, Zgemma I'm getting 3 mbps :(

As you can imagine iptv is stuttering like crazy. The vpn is from my server not a reseller. All other transfers from the server are at full speed it just openvpn on the Zgemma and I can't get my head round why it's so slow.

Last edited:
Vpn will always kill your speeds. If your Iptv runs without a vpn , then don't use one. I don't use a vpn but you could try to select a different source to connect to and see if that makes any difference.

Vpn will always kill your speeds. If your Iptv runs without a vpn , then don't use one. I don't use a vpn but you could try to select a different source to connect to and see if that makes any difference.

Can't just select a new source, I'm using a server with my own vpn on it. The data centre is in the same country and transfer speeds from my home to the server are maxed out.

200 mbit/s home, 3 with vpn I just don't get that.

Vpn on 2 desktops at home work fine and fast, it's just openvpn on the Zgemma that's crazy slow.

Last edited:
There musn't be so much difference between two different platforms.
May be your image is preventing VPN usage.If possible try another image.

The encryption and decryption takes up cpu power don’t know which model you have but could be the box doesn’t have enough processing power to run the vpn at a decent speed.

Sorry to jump in on your thread here. But how do you keep vpn active in woosh infinity and returning to watch your programme. Soon as i exit vpn symbol goes green to red?

Back