Vu Duo - Satellite Channels EPG Not Working

Hey Guys,
I have one of those Cable tuners and am getting cable channels such as SkySports, Movies, etc on my Vu Duo. However most of the asian channels which are only available via Satellite, but the problem is the EPG for these satellite channels is not working.

When I put these channels on then it will show the EPG for what is on that channel at the time and the next program that will come on.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Is it nessecary to post every thread to three or four sections?

the solar panel thread was plastered everywhere, just post to one section

Last edited:
Problem is buddy, It applies to all 3 forums hence why I pasted it to all 3.

Solar panel one I did to 2 forums as I wasn't sure which one to put it in so as it applied to both I stuck it in there.

Im only a newbie and your the pro. Tell me how I should go about it?

Not a clue because you are using cable but want a Sat epg?
if the channels arent available with cable you cant watch them unless you get a sat line

No. You have a option to switch tuners so when I select the satellite tuner it shows me all the satellite channels. Obviously the sly sports, etc do not work but the free channels still do eg international channels which are not available on cable. But problem is that it doesn't show there EPG?

Others post in feedback section lol ,the link above shows how to setup your box correctly with openvix.

never used openpli but on openatv, i'd use epgimporter to fetch the epg from Rytec, do you have epgimporter in plugins?

Back