Vu+ Solo 2 with Woosh Basebuild - Standby / Skin

Tokentim

As a newbie to iptv on Vuo+ Solo 2 I need help with putting on a decent skin.

I have loaded the Woosh Basebuild and the IPTV plugin which works frine, but the appearance isn't great and when I press standby it asks if I want to reflash the box. Am I missing a skin?

Where and how do I set one up please.

Wooshbuild comes pre-loaded with skins. To change skins press green > wb config > change skin, boot theme and epg options > switch skin > pick the skin you want.
You will them be asked to restart the gui (this loads the skin you have chosen)

There are a few more skins by chabs which are included in wooshbuild skyq, virgin skins, etc but are not pre-loaded in the flash.

To get these or any other skin press green button > green again > skins > choose the skin you want and it will download.
Then follow the above to change to the skin you want.

If you find that the skin doesnt quite fit the screen press menu > setup > usage and gui > extended gui > osd position
Leave the first three as they are and alter the rest to fit your screen, and dont forget to press green to save.
You will find instructions on how to do this in the wooshbuild support thread just look at the first few pages and you should see it

I am a bit lost as to why when you press standby it asks you to re-flash the box tho. Where are you or what did you do?

Back