Weird problem zgemma/xtreme editor iptv lack of epg

Going to be struggling then mate
A decent provider would give you options to put it on whatever you
I’m only trying to get the epg working on my Zgemma because I’ve done a couple of these boxes for work colleagues I normally watch it on smart stb and epg is fine on there

Just saw this on a post of roughly the same problem your having

Press Menu > Plugins > Xtream Editor,
Set Import to Disable
Press Green to save
Then Exit all

Now Press Menu > Setup > EPG > Load/Save/Delete > and Delete EPG
Then Exit all
Press Menu > Standby/Restart > Restart (not restart gui, just Restart)

When your box is back on
Press Menu > Plugins > Xtream Editor,
Set Import EPG to Enable
Press Green to save
Go back into Xtream Editor and Press Blue to Import EPG
it should start importing
Once finished importing check to see you have EPG Back.

Tried that also,it imports all the events but still no success, apreciate your help though. The vod section on the tabs works with all films listed it’s just the iptv channels which are blank. I think it’s more of a channel listing problem than that of an epg One.

soooo frustrating ha ha.

Tried that also,it imports all the events but still no success, apreciate your help though. The vod section on the tabs works with all films listed it’s just the iptv channels which are blank. I think it’s more of a channel listing problem than that of an epg One.

soooo frustrating ha ha.
Try a different skin mate to see if it's still the same when you press the epg guide

Just tried a skin change same result. Really can’t work it out as I can select any of the VOD from the tabs at the top but everything else iptv is blank

This is the problem I have,the channels work fine there is just no listings as such. Epg imports ok just nothing below the tabs. All the VOD tabs however have the films/series Beneath them has anyone has this problem before? Driving me crazy

Attachments

• 59D69330-F0CC-4D3C-898F-0C8F7137F649.jpeg
    59D69330-F0CC-4D3C-898F-0C8F7137F649.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 22
Back