What Box is BEST?

PreacherUK

I have a Zgemma H2S but looking to upgrade / add an additional set up.
What is the best one currently on the market as there seems to be a myriad of options.
I want to be able to view Sat 28.8 as well as IPTV. Recording is not too important though would be a loss.
Also any online shops where I can get a decent price would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance

I have a Zgemma H2S but looking to upgrade / add an additional set up.
What is the best one currently on the market as there seems to be a myriad of options.
I want to be able to view Sat 28.8 as well as IPTV. Recording is not too important though would be a loss.
Also any online shops where I can get a decent price would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance
You can have iptv on the h2s aswell as the remaining sattalite channels mate it's how I have mine remaining channels on 28.8 and iptv linked to epg aswell so in my opinion is it really worth getting a new box when the one you have does what your wanting

H2S works just fine, but I want another set up in another room and thought rather than buy the same, try to see if there is a better version out there.

H2S works just fine, but I want another set up in another room and thought rather than buy the same, try to see if there is a better version out there.
There is a zgemma i55 which is just for iptv there's mag boxes formula z boxes there is quite a few you can have iptv on

And you can have iptv on the firesticks gen 2 are much better then gen 1 put an app on it like STBEMU which works and looks like a mag box and away you go.

Zgemma h9s could be good for you, it’s a single sat tuner, 4K and the spec would be better than the h2s. Currently up on zgemma.co.uk for £73.
Zgemma h7s is another triple tuner option. £115
Tiviar alpha (formuler f1 equivalent) Is another triple tuner for £99 I think. I’ve got the formuler f1 but didn’t notice much if any difference between it and the zgemma h2s.

How long is a piece of string,
Lots of better boxes than zgemma, especially if you want Vix.
Zgemma is a good entry level box for the money though.

Back