What box?

ratboy774

Looking to purchase a box. Been recomended kryptview A780 FOR AROUND £140.00.
But also been told to wait as a new box with HD is out soon. Any one know if this is true and worth the wait.

hi ratboy774 if i was u i would but the extra £10 and get a blade media 7000s satellite box much better channels m8 andrealy easy to set up from scrach thats wot i did m8

i got the blade box and with the help of a few friendly guys on this forum i was up and running in no time
real easy to do as i am new to this aswell
i do own a kryptview box they are good had it for about a year now
but the blade media combo is better

is this blade combo any good on the cable side? is it just plug in scan and bingo like the kv780???

Hunter your multiposting now. If you want faster answers then make your questions more understandable in the future please.
I'll leave your post in the other thread which explains your previous post was actually a question.
HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

dont think the cable side is working on the blade [yet] better on the sat side,and to answer the hd krypt i cant see them bringing in that box until sd box is sorted first and running smoothly.
most sat boxes need the extra bit the c/s to open up the channels to work with a lan port.
forgot to add some combo boxes are cable and sat,others say terrestrial [aerial] and sat.a bit confusing :(ROFL

fully working on the sat side
the cable side is just fta channels the now
ive still not heard anything about the cable side
but i think it will happen
maybe someone can share a cable sub with me
i dont no exactly how this side is going to go

Hi

Just getting back into the cableboxes after last year and watching the dust settle. At the time of N3 there were a few a few times that the newer starview boxes kept going down (rumours that the servers were raided).

Is Krytview still the safer way to go - albeit without HD, or are the newer starviews more stable now? - there seems to be a lot of posts in the starview section on subscriptions and problems, but I remember the flood of posts each time the N2 codes were rolled so I don't know if it's a real problem or Nickelodeon has been off air for an hour! :p

HI OPENBOX S10 HD is the best Vaule and problem free box out there, support is good menus are good.

I used dreambox 500s hd and 800 hd But find the openbox s10 hd the best and esay to update and use.

If you need any help PM me

DJW:)

A forum works by people posting problems and other people posting info that worked for them and may help others,

if everything was to be done through PM's there'd be no threads/info, no need for PM's for help, unless its something that is not allowed to be discussed on the forums,

Back