What do i need?

melr123

Morning all,
So im a newbie here. Ive started with a f8s which went smoothly. I bought this one because it said it had a record facility. LOL. It records on to USB and even at that it just records a file (i.e when you go to play back there is no program name on the usb), and it doesnt understand the program length so just keeps recording.

What i would like is something almost identical to sly, is this possible? Record, series record, nice EPG guide.
So I dont know exactly the name of the box that i am looking for, ive heard of dream boxes, maybe these?
Can any pro on here offer some advice?

If you are wanting the box to look & act like sly you need an Enigma2 box as we can load the sly skins on these boxes. plenty of boxes available (zgemma, Edision, Extrend, VU are a few)

Thanks Beaky. In your opinion, are any of them better than the other or do they all do the same job at the end of the day?

opinions vary, VU are the higher end boxes & work very well but then the zgemma range are the cheapest & do a decent job, this has made the zgemma very popular & thanks to the work by members here at TechKings are very well supported with great images & plugins

Back