What is your Favourite Tapas Bar in Malaga area.

etb2000

Hi All
Freezing over here in NI at the moment.
Thinking of next years holiday in Malaga area and its Tapas Bars.
One of my fav is in Los Boliches, Fuengirola.
The Russian Salad is very tasty.

Whats your Favourite Tapas Bar in the Malaga Area
and what would you order?

Cheers

Can not wait for next year, tbf.

Id recommend some places to eat. But my mate who lives in Seville couldn't recommend any, and my dad who cooks cod for 1.40 (1 hr 40 Mins) in foil in the oven. Couldn't either.

"full english?"

Nah, i'll have a croissant and some wholegrain cereal.

Again Nerja areas is brilliant for 'em, just got back from a 2 weeker (been at least once a year for last 7 years)

already planning next years trip :yes!:

in process of making a tapas map for some friends who are going shortly so may post it on here !!

If you are in Marbella I recommend Lekune. It is a pincho bar and all the locals go there (my wife is Spanish and from Marbella), not many English tourists in there but the staff generally speak enough English. The concept is you get a table (at busy times there can be a wait you can't pre-book) and then the waitresses bring plates of pinchos round and you either take one or leave it. Each pincho has a cocktail stick in it, small or large and you put the sticks in a glass at your table. Stay as long as you want, eat as much or as little as you like. At the end, they take your glass and count the sticks and that will be your bill.

Recently opened in Fuengirola just off the main square to the rear of "fish ally" in the area of Moochers restaurant is a Food court with six or seven different tapas bars around a central seating area great choice.
Also Tipa Tapa few streets back from Los Pirimedes at far end of town.
For a great evening meal try Don Jesus at border to Los Boliches, accross from Mercadonna, where the dry river bed is it's under a block of flats, probably need to book. Good food great prices.

Back