What no rats?

spitefire1

I have two rats as pets, not seen anything on forum for this. I didn't like them coming in a studio flat that I lived in, but they were wild. Now I have George and Owen as pets from Pets at Home. Excellent pets, so smart!! They like any food and also like to play at night and also like people alot. But then maybe not to all tastes as I have a neigh:happy:bour who gets a little anxious when I get them out, tho' that makes me laugh!!

Oh I think you would like em!! They have great characteristics. Tho' my eldest daughter doesn't like thier tails!! Reminds her of snakes she says!!:whacko: There are very friendly. Have pictures of them but don't know how to upload em.

My daughter has two rats, very cute and interesting things to watch my two Rotties luv em :cheesy grin:

Rats

I have two rats, George and Owen. My daughters are divided on them, one loves them one does not. But that's children for ya lol!!:whistling:

ah rats are cute - but i must confess i have snakes so see them in 2 ways lol! once as pets and one as food.

Spitefire if you have photobucket you can upload them to this site and other places - see my reptile forum link in my siggy - we also have other pets on there too.!
Photobucket and imageshack are great sites to save and store your photos and from there you can upload to any forum or site by just clicking the link go to
Code:
www.photobucket.com
or
Code:
http://imageshack.us/
those are the 2 that most people use
Once you got an account any probs either ask on this forum or pm me and ill help you

Back