what serie's are you watching

Season one was good but season two there was no need
It was alright

Season 3 is on the list

Forgot watching season two of 13 reasons
It’s not as bad as I heard it was

Just want to know the outcome really

I'm back on Power which has recently started back up. Not long since watched the 2nd series of Goliath too - this is a great series for anyone who's not yet seen it.

Ozark season 2 is later this month also aswell as Better Call Saul starting back up so it's a good month, not to mention Suits back on too so i'm happy :)

There was a spell where I had nothing to watched so I binged once again on Breaking Bad - watched all 5 season in 2 weeks :grin:

Just seen the trailer for cocaine coast on Netflix

Looks pretty good.
Each ep is over a hour and there is 10 of them and they are in 4K even better
It’s not in English, so dubbing or subs

So il let you know

Just finished watching the 1st series of The Deuce, pretty good, but beware its strictly adults only, overall it wasnt too bad 8/10 for me.

binge watched breaking bad.dont know why i didnt watch it when it first came out.one of the best shows ive seen in a long time.now watching castle rock.up to ep.7,and cant wait for 8.

So many many people loved breaking bad, i watched 3 episodes of the 1st series and i just couldn't get into it, so i never watched anymore, i did watch all 4 series of Line of Duty over the summer, even though i watched them when they were on originally, i think its the best thing the BBC have ever put on.

So many many people loved breaking bad, i watched 3 episodes of the 1st series and i just couldn't get into it, so i never watched anymore, i did watch all 4 series of Line of Duty over the summer, even though i watched them when they were on originally, i think its the best thing the BBC have ever put on.
I like that our girl what was on bbc 1 Michelle keegan does it for me lol

Season one and two of breaking bad great. Three and four not needed
Five I can’t really render

Half way through season 6 of orange is the new black

binge watched breaking bad.dont know why i didnt watch it when it first came out.one of the best shows ive seen in a long time.now watching castle rock.up to ep.7,and cant wait for 8.
I was the same with Breaking Bad, didnt watch it on release,then constantly watched it for about 5 series, then work situation took over and I've never got round to finishing it off yet, cant even bloody remember just where I'm up to,
but was really enjoying it.

Back