What tablet

Hi all,

I'm looking at buying my 16 year old a tablet for Christmas, I was going to say money isn't an issue untill I just saw the price of a galaxy tab s4 and decided money is an issue after all. I want to stick with Andriod as don't like I stuff, can anyone recommend a good one?
Thanks

Moved to tablet section.

I have one of these - https://www.harveynorman.ie/computing/tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-10.1-32gb-black.html
I don't know where you are, so can't give you the price.
This is a great tablet, exremely fast, plenty of memory.
If you give an idea of budget, You'd get better answers.
I think size of screen is very important, it was one of the major requirements for me. the 10.1 inch screen means you are not squinting when watching movies. The resolution is great on this one too.

Moved to tablet section.

I have one of these - https://www.harveynorman.ie/computing/tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-10.1-32gb-black.html
I don't know where you are, so can't give you the price.
This is a great tablet, exremely fast, plenty of memory.
If you give an idea of budget, You'd get better answers.
I think size of screen is very important, it was one of the major requirements for me. the 10.1 inch screen means you are not squinting when watching movies. The resolution is great on this one too.
Thankyou, I'm in Bristol by the way and I want to spend about £150 - £200 ideally

Hey, there are loads of different tablets out there so you've got plenty to choose from. Like wheelo said, 10" screen is better. You also want something running Android 7+ with at least 2Gb of RAM, 32Gb of storage and a good processor like an Octacore Snapdragon. Search on Amazon, eBay etc for those specs and read the customer reviews. That should give you some idea of how good they are. HTH.

I bought mine about this time last year, I spent a lot of time researching, and this was the ideal specs, with a good brand name, with a reasonable price (It was a lot more expensive then).
It is the same one as Willo has found on Amazon, it has 32gb storage, 2gb ram, I think it is quad core.
The battery time is very impressive, takes a good amount of time to charge though.
I personally wouldn't pay any less than £100 of you want it to be future proof, as it will never get updates for the android operating system with a cheap brand.

Oh, and ensure you get a good case for it. I gave my nephew my previous tablet, and before they had a chance to charge the fecker, he had dropped it and cracked the screen.

I bought mine about this time last year, I spent a lot of time researching, and this was the ideal specs, with a good brand name, with a reasonable price (It was a lot more expensive then).
It is the same one as Willo has found on Amazon, it has 32gb storage, 2gb ram, I think it is quad core.
The battery time is very impressive, takes a good amount of time to charge though.
I personally wouldn't pay any less than £100 of you want it to be future proof, as it will never get updates for the android operating system with a cheap brand.

Oh, and ensure you get a good case for it. I gave my nephew my previous tablet, and before they had a chance to charge the fecker, he had dropped it and cracked the screen.
Hi mate do you mean wheelo

I got an Asus Zenpad 10.1 4g LTE last year.. went for the more expensive 64gb job and a higher rez screen with 4g LTE for when im out on the road.. about £260 last year, a bit cheaper now ...

Back