When hitting info for films on iptv

allen6767

Could anyone help me on how to fix this problem as it is really annoying?When I pick a film I like to watch on iptv player, 123 movies I then hit info to see what the films about, I then get this
c045f8a5c4ab69a5d60910702cd99ccc.jpg

Any help would be appreciated? Thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you streaming or downloading the film first?

downloading first wont fix the problem itself but as there is no buffering it may be a work around, before selecting the film press the green button so the menu at top shows Recorder > player. this will download the film to your movies folder, once downloaded you can watch it via the file list button.

Are you streaming or downloading the film first?

downloading first wont fix the problem itself but as there is no buffering it may be a work around, before selecting the film press the green button so the menu at top shows Recorder > player. this will download the film to your movies folder, once downloaded you can watch it via the file list button.

Hey cheers for getting back to me. I can watch the film ok. I just want to see what the film is about but when I hit info on the remote I get to see what it's about for two seconds and then I get that screen which I showed earlier. I can watch the films ok I just want to be able to read the description of the film before I watch it.

Ah, downloaded films via IPTV don't tend to have the info like the TV recordings do.

Do an update on the iptv player,there will be a green arrow at the bottom of the list,your box will then reboot,see if that helps

Do an update on the iptv player,there will be a green arrow at the bottom of the list,your box will then reboot,see if that helps

Tried that mate but makes no difference. Have updates to do everyday on it. Would anyone know if it's to do with anything in my settings? It's only happened since I flash the latest wooshbuild 5

Back