when is the update due for starview hd combo

dazza2010

hi all can someone tell me if and when the update will be as i see the starview 7 is up and running

Last edited:
sorry to bring bad news, but it doesn't seem that there will be an update for it, not on cable anyway. it is anyones guess when the starview 7 will be back fully

I dont think the Combo will be left out, Not as popular as the SV7, but its not a earlier model of any kind and still selling up to the shut down.

Kiddy it would be really appreciated if you could upload the software for the Starview hd combo plus. Thanks

Hiya,

I noticed you have uploaded a fix for the SV 6/7. I there likely going to be a fix for the HD Combo too and if yes when roughly?

PS: Either way thank you for the great work that you are doing.

Regards

hiya kiddy can you shed some light on whether ther will be new software for the hd combo and great work gettin the sv -6-7 back on

hi guys have the hd combo,and their might be a fix who knows but if their is one will it still have the connection date when they were working or will the new software start a new date or remove it completely is their one on the sv7? thanks guys

if people dont start reading posts as the same questions are asked over and over again,it makes it unhelpful if you dont read the answers and gets closed down.when and if it happens it will be announced on forum.

can anybody see a quick search button ?? please use it also:happy:(y)

Hi

The people behind the sv fix have said that there will be a fix for sv combo but its gonna take some time. Think they are working on the most popular boxes first and will hopefully get round to the combo in due course.

Just keep a watch out and reading the threads and you will know if its out.

Back