When They Saw What Was All Over This Dog,

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
<font size="4">They Couldn’t Believe Their Eyes</font>

An abandoned puppy was found wandering the streets with a wire embedded around her tail and her body covered in thousands of ticks. Her recovery is nothing short of a miracle.

Blossom is now in a forever home where she will never suffer again.

[video=youtube;EBAJ3YZ35Rc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAJ3YZ35Rc[/video]

There are some cruel b@stards in this world, If you can't look after a dog, then don't get one

There are some bad people about. If it was up to me i tie some wire round the leg of the person responsible for this. see how the like it.

I utterly despise people who hurt animals in general. I'd be lying if I said I'd never accidentally hit a pigeon on the way to work in the car, but people who are intentionally cruel to beautiful loving animals like dogs, I seriously would like to see them genuinely suffer.

Still cannot believe that the little scrote who burned down that animal shelter was given lifelong anonymity and basically a slap on the wrist. I wonder why he was given lifelong anonymity ? "oh wait, yes, because the ******* punishment did NOT fit the crime". He needed locking up, probably in a mental health clinic. His actions were perhaps the first time I've genuinely been in tears in many years..... including when we lost the FA Cup final to Man City.

How very, very sad, being an owner of a dog I couldn't even bring myself to view the video : (

Back