Where sells Kryptview/Pheonix boxes?

weedave

As title reads. I've been looking on ebay and contacted a few sites that sell cable boxes and satellite boxes but nobody I've contacted seems to have any in stock and don't know if/when they will be getting them.

Anybody know of anybody with some in stock?

Thanks

Dave

Or me..! Got a ted special ready and waiting..! (no null cable required..haha.!!)

Do you have a web site mate?

None of those sites have any in stock cactikid. Lincsat said they don't know if they'll be getting any back in and Black Ice said they don't know when they'll be getting some in.

No web site dave.. a pal had this box from me for a year (brand new) then moved to a non vermin area (proper sticks) last month and is now a slybox F5 user so their A780 is back with me.As none in stock elsewhere..i shall start the bidding at 500 quid..!! nah nah..only joking. first come first serve..and its all about trust..!

Last edited:
Sorry Root..It went for a sensible price..and someone will not be needing a loader/bin file and more importantly null bloody modem cable.!! haha

bloody cheap fecker ted no null modem cable lol,probably buyer does not have a serial port on laptop or pc hehehe.

Cactikid..the buyer came through no questions asked..just how we like it..!! and yes a week of your life stolen by dodgey null cables or no serial port etc i would pay all day long and you know thats speaking from experience..!! (still remember it well..like it was yesterday..!!) He had a Ted Special..so we KNOW it works ..!

all boxes are sold as fta and no firmware on box,if caught selling plug and play boxes they would be in tough shit.

Correct cactikid.. mine was a "birthday present" for someone....complete with teddy bear wrapping paper..nice touch..! But sounds like they are in big demand..but at 97 (107 if HD..snobs..!!) quid a month for full vermin TV ONLY...(sports 42.50,movies 27.50,btsport/espn 12.00 boxnation 10.00 and everyones favourite mickey/disney/ at 5.00.. so now a 150 box is priceless (or 250 for the posh ones who like their HD..)

Back