WHICH APP IS BEST FOR IPTV ON SAMSUNG SMART TV?

Taylerlee

Hi
I have been using the standard SS IPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV for several months and although it serves a purpose it is very basic and slow to find you channels. Having said all that it is reliable and does what it says on the tin............but nothing more, what do you expect for £5 I hear you ask . I have just become aware of the STB app which as I understand, very much copies the Mag Box in its screen display.
I would like to know from anyone who has experience of it if it is better than the SS IPTV app and also if its reliable. I believe its about $27 after the one week trial which is a lot dearer but if it is alot more sophisticated I would try it.
Lastly would I have to contact my provider to change it over as I get a link not an m3u list

Works just same as mag box but faster than one on my LG web OS TV. Deffo better than the one your using now. If you have a fire tv stick you can get digital stb which works the same but its a free app.

Just give the virtual Mac address of the app to you provider and away you go.

I have a samsung smart tv but can't download apps i have a amiko combo for apps but would like to know how if i can get a decent iptv stream without some channels w no vocals r bloody buffering to much

My Samsung Smart is probably 4 years old but never had any problems downloading apps. The only thing that is frustrating is sometimes you want to get onto the IPTV app and it comes up 'Smart Hub is updating' but if you keep pressing ok, eventually it goes off and the IPTV app comes on.

If nvr had a problem with d iptv app just channels not bn what they say and sometimes no sound im with a provider that untill sly problems was great im sure its teething problems with his iptv

If nvr had a problem with d iptv app just channels not bn what they say and sometimes no sound im with a provider that untill sly problems was great im sure its teething problems with his iptv
Why not try the m3u file or download it from the link and view it on a different device such as your laptop via vlc player that way you could eliminate if its some problem with the TV or the Smart App ?

I have done on gse iptv for my phone but its frustrating after having propper sly service for yrs and not even a propper tv listing u can brouse having to deselect channels to keep up

Think so but don't have a fire stick. Could use amazon underground app to get it on a phone if not in market and sideload apk as it just downloads app to downloads.

just found it on Amazon and purchased (free!)
They've delivered it to my firestick...gonna switch it on now and install, wanna get a feel of it before i put it to good use.

cheers Waj!

On Smart IPTV i recommend Smart IPTV,, on firestick and android i think Perfect Player is best, on zgemma boxes i use xtream-editor for my packages,,

Hi Aaron but have you seen the Stb app it e plates a mag box the question is does it work on a smart tv as good as it looks?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I would recommend any emulator personally it's just like a mag box but I suppose you could download them both and use the trials first and see which you would prefer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back