Which box / device to buy?

Initially my preference was for the Mag 322 but I am pretty sure now that I'm going to go for the MXQ Pro Android box as it will allow me to do other stuff. Plus, its being supplied by a dealer whom I've been buying sat stuff off for about 20+ years. I know I can trust him and he's always on hand to help/advise if something stops working. Still interesting to hear what other folks are using and why though.

using sat as the picture quality is better and my internet speed isnt up to running IPTV

motogp1.png motogp2.png

Currently using ZGEMMA 2star s for IPTV mainly, its a bit clunky so I'm looking for an alternative don't know much about mag/android alternatives so after little direction, any help greatly appreciated.
sp

I have just upgraded from the 2s and plumped for the Formuler z7+not a bad box but the FW could do with some tweaking and had to use Kodi's keymap editor to set the remote up properly, apart from that i am quite impressed seems so much more responsive after using the 2s for the last 3 years. myTV app comes as standard if that's your flavour for IPTV veiwing.

I have just upgraded from the 2s and plumped for the Formuler z7+not a bad box but the FW could do with some tweaking and had to use Kodi's keymap editor to set the remote up properly, apart from that i am quite impressed seems so much more responsive after using the 2s for the last 3 years. myTV app comes as standard if that's your flavour for IPTV veiwing.
hi m8, can you record off this box

Back