Which box for VPN?

Lahn1980

Hi from a complete TK newbie.
I have a NordVPN licence and have used it for my pc but am looking to also get an IPTV box. Looking for good recommendations for box that can handle both VPN and IPTV software. I bought a MAG322w1 box but didn't research well and now realise it's not VPN compatible. I know I could load VPN onto router but that affects al devices, is harder to manage and Nord unfortunately cuts my high speed broadband down by about 40% so don't want all devices affected by that. Very disppointed with that stat.

I do have a zgemma H2S box too that is essentially a freeview box at mo, but being non techy too it seems a lot of config to get both items of above s/w onto it.

Thanks in advance

Just a simple android box with play store. Download Nord from play store them request a iptv supplier and advise them you want it for Android.

Your easiest option is probably a firestick. You can still use your mag but when a block hits and you need your vpn you can watch your iptv sub on the firestick. I use digibit vpn on mine, has it's own app in the amazon store, £2 a month and you only have to subscribe to a month at a time, minimal loss of speed with a bit of trial and error changing which vpn server you connect to.

Back