which box guys

lee benson

i guys im looking to buy a new box iv had to slybox f5s for around a year now and in all fairness they been good for the little money iv paid for them so im stuck on what box to buy next but its between cloud ibox 2 or blade bm5000s been looking at the blade my self but iv read abit and seen some that cloud box for the money does a lot more correct me if im wrong better epg on cloud and images blackhole vix openpil etc so guys what the best of the to any help would be nice guy so feel free to help me out thanks

Hi i had a Blade which was very good, however i have a VU duo too for the twin tuner, i recently replaced my blade with the cloud ibox 2 plus which has the same look and feel as the vu. Im using the Vix image which is idential to the vu image im using. I had a problem with the cloud ibox so i have had to send it back fro a replacment. If the box i get replace works i will be very happy.

cloud

Hi i had a Blade which was very good, however i have a VU duo too for the twin tuner, i recently replaced my blade with the cloud ibox 2 plus which has the same look and feel as the vu. Im using the Vix image which is idential to the vu image im using. I had a problem with the cloud ibox so i have had to send it back fro a replacment. If the box i get replace works i will be very happy.

thanks for reply scoo8y what was your problem with the ibox and the more i read about the cloud iboxv2 plus boxes the more they make me think of getting one as they are pron to brick im i right on this

i got it off flee bay to try, it was preloaded with vix image, channel list and frankensky epg skin . however when i did a tune it would never tune, kept getting a tuner lock out error when creating the autobouquets. i searched for all over the net to fix but nothing. the guy i had it off was happy to replace or refund so i sent it back on friday and still waiting to hear. I felt if the box tuned it would be very good for the money

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ----------

ill keep ya posted

stay clear of iboxs mate, was in the same boat as you. had 2 f5s and upgraded to cloud ibox 2 plus.
the iboxs are prone to crashing a lot. And if you have a virgin superhub you will have problems connecting to wifi.
they do have their plus points, 1 being you get a lot of iptv channel for adult stuff and football. its all free but links are hitty missy!

I upgraded to Ibox2 and 3, also amiko alien triple tuner, I have cable and sat running on ibox3's and amiko, as for crashing its usually an unstable image, loads of good stable ones to choose from, I find virgin superhub is rubbish for any wireless device, thats why I use them in modem mode and run a proper wireless point. Depends on budget but for the price I think the ibox2+ is good value......it will also stream your channels to other devices like tablets/IPads/Phones with a free app. Also the EPG is excellent, here's one http://www.techkings.org/vu-solo2-support/54130-sky-skin-fraggle121.html.

thanks for all your input guys still mixed reviews but thats what its about buy the way gmangt4 what the best vix image for the cloud ibox 2+ thanks

Last edited:
Back