Which Cloud iBox?

Bigfake1

Another noob question. Should I buy Cloud ibox 2 , 2 plus or ibox 3? Whats the difference? Are they all easy to setup with cline?

if you want to record 1 channel while watching another the you wanna go with the cloud ibox 3 if not just go with the cloud ibox 2+ they both run the same just 1 is single tuner and the other is twin tuner

Or if you want twin sat wait two weeks and buy their twin sat tuner. Zgemma star 2s. Ive been playing with one for few days. V good. From what ive heard better than the 3. But just hearsay.
but I like the 2+ aswell if you dont need twin sat. And apparently all delivered from this week have facelift (same boards)

Yes, I saw an earlier post and was watching an unboxing of one on youtube ,but its not in English.
Not listed on eBay yet.:)

Last edited:
the zgemma-star S4 is the newer version and I think you can record 3 channels while watching a 4th

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 PM ----------

whats the difference between the zgemma-star s2 / h1 and h2 <<<<<<<<<<<< found the answer no need for it now lol

Last edited:
I tried mine with atv for day and wssnt too bad but like vix so did with 090 and after a few "new" problems lol all going v good. Just no backup plugin for unofficial vix yet...... :(

---------- Post Merged at 11:13 PM ----------

Yes, I saw an earlier post and was watching an unboxing of one on youtube ,but its not in English.
Not listed on eBay yet.:)

Few pics just but nothing major

http://www.techkings.org/cloud-ibox/63683-new-cloud-ibox-twin-sat-tuner.html

I have the iBox3 with dual tuner, one sat and one cable....I have the sat set up to run SD and the VM for HD, no issues with it

Back