Which MAG box?

Pdpjpr

Hi all

Currently running a second generation firestick and thinking of changing to a MAG box. There's that many different models out there so which is the best one to go for? I just want a nice simple setup on a reliable platform...

Thanks

Hi all

Currently running a second generation firestick and thinking of changing to a MAG box. There's that many different models out there so which is the best one to go for? I just want a nice simple setup on a reliable platform...

Thanks

Just so you know you can install STBEMU pro for firestick, which is a magbox emulater. So it runs pretty much identical to a magbox
:)

What about hardware performance, would the firestick be up to it given all the other rubbish the Mrs has installed on it?

What about hardware performance, would the firestick be up to it given all the other rubbish the Mrs has installed on it?

It takes about 15 seconds to boot up, channel changes and flicking through channels is instant.
Give it a go ( its free ), do you know how to sideload apps ? If so, find STBEMU pro or i will PM you a link to it.

If you do use STBEMU then find your mac code, send it to your provider, he will tell you how to do the rest. ( its quick and easy )

It takes about 15 seconds to boot up, channel changes and flicking through channels is instant.
Give it a go ( its free ), do you know how to sideload apps ? If so, find STBEMU pro or i will PM you a link to it.

If you do use STBEMU then find your mac code, send it to your provider, he will tell you how to do the rest. ( its quick and easy )

Yeah if you could PM me a link that would be great, I'll give it a go.

Cheers

Hi all

Thanks
for support, the mag 322 is the one to get these days and Formuler Z7+ box I have the 2 m8

Just bought myself a Mag 322 at the weekend and what a great piece of kit it is for the price.
Replaces my Zgemma H2H which is still a great box.

Back