Which VPN on zgemma.

Shadow786

In the market for VPN, looking around the forum no one has managed to get ipvanish on there zgemma box...only seen pia working is there any other VPN which are value for money which can be easily put on these boxes...was thinking ipvanish but no one has managed to get this working....Also Nord VPN been told are slow although would be my choice because of where they are based.

I think the best is really down to opinion. I've seen nothing but positivity in regards to PIA.
I am using IPVanish and that was reasonably priced and seemed a hell of a lot easier setting up in comparison to what I have read on PIA

I think the best is really down to opinion. I've seen nothing but positivity in regards to PIA.
I am using IPVanish and that was reasonably priced and seemed a hell of a lot easier setting up in comparison to what I have read on PIA
So did you setup ipvanish on a zgemma box or another enigma2 box as I haven't come across anyone being successful in doing this

Noob to vpn for iptv but can someone tell me the benefits of setting up a vpn?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You don't need a vpn as said it will slow your connection down.If your provider is blocking you can find a way round it without using a vpn.

Back