1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Which way to go?

Discussion in 'New Member - Please introduce yourself here.' started by Darthvilla, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Darthvilla

Darthvilla Registered

Hi all, I'm new on here and I'm looking for advice info on the best, cheapest way to watch tv in the UK. Currently subscribed into Sky but not to happy with their costs now our 12mth offers have expired. Hearing lots of people are using chipped streaming devices to enhance their TV watching experience?!for sports, films etc. How does this work and is it legit? I have been looking at the Roku 2 or Amazon Fire Stick.
    thanks for reading and your reply if given.
    Best Matt

2. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

{bus driver
    Dublin
    There will be no replies in here, this is only for introduction.
    Have a good look around, all the information is there. Do yourself a favour and try garner some knowledge before starting threads, you will be much better received.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

3. Darthvilla

Darthvilla Registered

Ok thanks, I'm asking for knowledge from people in the know not by trawling the Internet and being mislead by companies and their advertising campaigns. Horses mouth is the way I always seek info on stuff I'm not aware of!