Which Zgemma box?

nedman87

Hi All

Quite new to this Sat TV

I am looking to purchase my first box and I am slightly confusd about which to get. I have been looking at the Zgemma twin channel models.

Can anyone explain what the differences between the H.2S, H2 and the H5.2s?

Is there a particular one I should buy and will sucmnsee image and sly epg's work on all 3?

Thanks to anyone who can assist! Im sure it wont be my last favour haha

Only trouble is you cant online update with the sucmnsee as its openvix,Wooshbuild might be the better option or look at other openvix supported boxes like the edision mini

Thanks moshi,

the other type of box I was looking at was a Vu+ solo 2

These tend to be pricier, are they worth the extra?

Oh yes they are worth the extra cost and a far better box than zgemma,There are loads of backup images around for that box to if you need help with setting up,It will run iptv and has a 2 year warrenty,Also supports openvix so you can online update

If you just want a twin sat tuner box the Edision OS Mini is a nice box with a 2 year warranty and fully supported by OpenViX.

I'm looking to get the H5.2S and would be interested to know owners experiences and thoughts.....I understand the spec differences but whats the verdict on the improvements or updates ?

regards,
Mike

I'm looking to get the H5.2S and would be interested to know owners experiences and thoughts.....I understand the spec differences but whats the verdict on the improvements or updates ?

regards,
Mike
Dont waste your money mike,Just look at other options first,Zgemma are ok but better boxes out there for the same money with a 2 year warranty and full openvix support

Back