Whoosh build

Hendy41

Hi guys have downloaded whoosh build and copied it on my pen drive
but when in instert it into my h2s it doesn't flash
any ideas

Have you decompressed your downloaded file and dragged it onto your memory stick.

What type of memory stick and what size are you using?

If it's an older memory stick Have you formatted it prior to attempting flashing the box?

I have decompressed it and dragged it too my pen drive although it's an old pen drive 32g so I'm reformatting it the slow way to see if that helps what do you think

I recommend to every who is trying to flash their box to go out and buy a sandisk cruzer 8gb and use that for flashing.

Guaranteed to work everytime and works straight out the packet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have notice that some old pens don't get recognize by the h2s so i do recommend that you purchase a new one. also are you formatting using a mac or windows?

dose any one know how to change cccam I cannot see it on the blue setup screen, I have flashed with WoothBuild

I dont use the camimporter plugin for my CCcam get a program such as
windows: filezilla
mac: iDreamX
android device: esfile explorer
ios device: ftpManager

enter your sat recievers ip adress as host
username: root
password: -leve this blank-

then go to usr/keys and enter your cline details in the CCcam.cfg file

once done go to box and press red button, softcam panel, cam1 press left or right arrows till you get 2.3.0 then green to start. Now your line is activated

thank you I will give it a go, sorry to sound so thick but I am new to all this.
best
Alistair

---------- Post Merged at 12:00 PM ----------

Hi all is working, thanks for your help. Do you know how to get or make gift files.
Best
Alistair

thank you I will give it a go, sorry to sound so thick but I am new to all this.
best
Alistair

---------- Post Merged at 12:00 PM ----------

Hi all is working, thanks for your help. Do you know how to get or make gift files.
Best
Alistair

Alistair on the wooshbuild guide there is a blue attachment which is the cams transfer file, its there for you to download to your formatted to fat32 usb stick, open the file and add either the nline into the newcamd.list and save or add the cline into cccam.fg file, save and put it in the box.
Now follow the guide via plugins and the connection will be transferred over.

does anyone know how to setup the portal

---------- Post Merged at 01:15 PM ----------

hi does anyone know how to setup or activate the portal button on the remote, I am using WooshBuild

Hi
My H5.2tc box flashes until it says DO IT NOW and then error comes up fails to go on with download.
I've tried several usbs

Back