Satellite Whooshbuild- IPTV query

Hi guys, I have now been given a lifetime ban from IPAB on fb, so all is good in the world. One question. My iptv provider is on the ipleb image i pressed red for iptv menu, then found my provider and put my user name in and password so I could have my channels in bouquets with an epg. Does Whooshbuild allow me to do the same so I can reflash and add my iptv sub to zgemma with bouquets?

Last edited:
you'll have to edit the supplier name from that post as it's strictly forbidden to mention providers.
Congrats on ditching ipleb BTW

Not much to say about ipleb, but you won't find biased info on images here, it is your box and you can use whatever you want to. If it is an image on here everyone will help you. If it is a general enigma2 question people here will help you.

Anyway........ we can do the same for you as we did for Baz.

Using your computer network, ftp or dreamexplorer, navigate to /etc/enigma2. Now open one of the IPTV bouquet files. You will know one when you see it. Copy the first few lines and send them to me in a PM. I can then help you get your details for using Sul's plugin on any image you want to use, or even your own setup.

The line you are looking for looks something like this
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="bbc1.uk" tvg-name="BBC ONE FHD.."group-title="UK: ENTERTAINMENT",BBC ONE FHD.." http://servname:port/live/username/password/141.ts

Send it in a PM and I will sort the rest.

Not much to say about ipleb, but you won't find biased info on images here, it is your box and you can use whatever you want to. If it is an image on here everyone will help you. If it is a general enigma2 question people here will help you.

Anyway........ we can do the same for you as we did for Baz.

Using your computer network, ftp or dreamexplorer, navigate to /etc/enigma2. Now open one of the IPTV bouquet files. You will know one when you see it. Copy the first few lines and send them to me in a PM. I can then help you get your details for using Sul's plugin on any image you want to use, or even your own setup.

The line you are looking for looks something like this
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="bbc1.uk" tvg-name="BBC ONE FHD.."group-title="UK: ENTERTAINMENT",BBC ONE FHD.." http://servname:port/live/username/password/141.ts

Send it in a PM and I will sort the rest.

Brilliant. Really appreciate that mate will sort this evening after work. Im using xtreme for one provider, and the other provider i will do as you suggest. I agree with Ipleb, but I tell thee something. How bloody rude are Daemian and Ruth. Pricks . For me, its you guys all the way now. Thank you

These members helped me out big time with my problem with ipleb as it gets called by members on here lol they will help you get up and running with what you need I got told had to stay on ipleb made a post about a problem I had and @dsayers2014 and @wooshman helped me get sorted where I didn't have to use ipleb image with my iptv

Back