why evolution I-Connector so expensive?

ghostivv

Close to £100 :boo:. More than A750 itself that I've paid for. Granted the box itself is of no use but the cable itself is just doing a connection to-from router. Or Am I missing something? Just looking at the photo with one of these connector attached to box, these look a normal serial port-Lan connector.

Still to justify the price before putting on fire :beg:. Anyone thought same that probably these are just a standard convertor? or failed trying?

Do you not include your subscription to the server when you buy this on its own? that is why it is so expensive

This is the part I failed to understand. With I-Connector, subscription to server are free. But where that information is coded? is it on connector itself? or the box? At the moment, I believe this is box. The box is actually getting connected to server through internet. I-connector providing the required physical connection to router due to lack of lan port on A750. Firmware allowing the lan access and any other verification of the origin of request packets.

What if I want to actually pay for servers for premium un-interrrupted service? Can I do now?

Back