Whyte v parker

rs500nutter

TK Veteran
So who's the favourite for this one ladies and gents ? I wonder if parker actually gets to throw some punches in this bout unlike the AJ fight

I think parker might get to show his true colours in this fight hopefully but i got a sneaky feeling whyte is desperate for title showdown with AJ and think he will win if he dont get sloppy with his defence etc :(y):

Just can't believe its PPV neither have really done anything of note Parker what I've seen of him is another Mickey Mouse Champion was poor against Hughie Fury and no better against Joshua who is another overhyped Champion.
Any fight now that Prat Eddie the Idiot Hearn thinks they are PPV, total joke.

Dillian whyte before 8 or parker in the later rounds,dont think whyte is fit enough to go 12 with parker but has the power to take him out early,tricky fight this one guys.:(y)::cool:

White inside of 6 . I agree ppv is uncalled for.. I remember when all boxing was free. I didn't even own a Tv licence. It was that long ago..

Bloody hell stuss back in the black n white days lol if whyte can unload one of his left hook bombs in first few rounds hes got a good chance but i think parker stands a better chance later in the fight because he seems more athletic.But as for box office its more of a money making show now and everyone wants a piece of the cake but who can blame them because its big money nowadays :grimacing::grimacing:

I looked in Boxing but there was nothing there
this section had a post about Alex Ferguson so I didn't investigate further on account of me being extremely lazy

My fault i forgot there was a boxing section im putting it down to a 12hr shift i had done and my eyes were like yellow dots in the snow lol :grimacing:

Yes was better but all poor heavyweights on show, whyte is knackered past 7 rounds and every time I've seen Parker think he's poor another fake world champion never seen him fight well another typical Eddie Hearn over hyped challenger for Joshua. How the hell did Parker ever become a Champion, nearly won in the end though. Then there was Chisora another one who is a poor heavyweight but won in the fight of the night against a 38 year old fighter who if he would have won would have been in line for a title shot. Heavyweight division has been poor for years.

Back