will my starview 7 boxs work with sky

sanges

can anyone tell me will my starview 7 boxs work with sky as i just moved house and can only get sky now :( plz help?????

I hope that box doesn't somehow make its way over to satellite... lol

It might be a blessing in disguise for you sanges that you can only use satellite now, look up the Blade Media BM7000s reciever in the satellite section of TK.

ok thank boxt @ dan-ger-ous thank you going to look it now is this easy to set up as im going to be new to this sky thing thanks

ok thank boxt @ dan-ger-ous going to look it up now is this the best box out there for sky now thanks

Last edited:
Not heard of the starview combo then........

Yes I have, but i pushed that to a side when I made my post. Correct me if i'm wrong but the SV combo isn't currently working at the moment because there is no proper firmware for it that works?

So yes, until Starview dont get there act together and pull out a firmware that works alot better than its SV6/7 releases in terms of the channels you recieve then will not give it any credit for being a "satellite" box.

But if SV do pull out some sort of miracle and the box gets going on satellite (if they have any customers left at this point) then good on them. (y)

Got one of those, waitin for this new firmware.... I'll give em 6 months and see what happens. Think dan-ger-ous was on about thekiddy n co doing sat as well. No qualms with the combo, if it goes pear shaped in 6 months I'll take it down the sat route.

Back