Windows 11 Windows 11 key

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Hi guys
Just got a a PC with a moody copy of Windows 11 and it won't allow personalisation and I'm not really keen on it anyway compared to 10.
Is there a easy way to just downgrade to windows 10 or somehow other then spend a fortune on buying one sort the key out please?

Hi guys
Just got a a PC with a moody copy of Windows 11 and it won't allow personalisation and I'm not really keen on it anyway compared to 10.
Is there a easy way to just downgrade to windows 10 or somehow other then spend a fortune on buying one sort the key out please?
moody copy ? do you mean windows 11 S mode you can switch out of that but once done you cannot go back to S mode
Switching out of S mode in Windows also you can just reinstall windows 10
and if really needed and it does not preactivate then just use Microsoft Activation Scripts (MAS) script

Downloaded the script bud, ran it and it worked perfectly 👌🏻
Awesome top that
ok as long as you got sorted out , I was more wondering if you did clean installation of window 10 whether it did preactivate without having to use the script. I have an older laptop Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5157U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz officially not updatable to windows 11.

But there are workabouts but my machine did preactivate no need for the script. Example if you had a windows 10 laptop and it had been activated most brand names come preactivated , then you forrmat laptop and reinstall windows 10 same version you had you do not need to enter any key your hardware ID (HDWID) is already stored on microsoft servers. But not having a windows 11 preactivated system I was just wondering if you installed windows 10 from scratch if activation remained.

but now worries as long as you got things sorted.

ok as long as you got sorted out , I was more wondering if you did clean installation of window 10 whether it did preactivate without having to use the script. I have an older laptop Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5157U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz officially not updatable to windows 11.

But there are workabouts but my machine did preactivate no need for the script. Example if you had a windows 10 laptop and it had been activated most brand names come preactivated , then you forrmat laptop and reinstall windows 10 same version you had you do not need to enter any key your hardware ID (HDWID) is already stored on microsoft servers. But not having a windows 11 preactivated system I was just wondering if you installed windows 10 from scratch if activation remained.

but now worries as long as you got things sorted.
Ahhh right yes I get ya...
No was straight into 11 from a moody 10 on this pc.

Before proceeding to downgrade make sure to take the backup of all the important files on your pc. Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10 will erase all the data of your system.

Back